Saturday, July 23, 2011

So I'm Sort of a Foodie too.

Burrito de lengua de vaca


I love good food, even if it means waking up at 8:00 a.m. to scurry off to the J&J Flea Market in Jackson County, Georgia. I love authentic food of any kind and here you can get the best authentic Mexican food in North Georgia. As you can see the burritos are MUCHO GRANDE size! I am only able to eat one half at a time. The burritos contain the freshest produce, much fresher than you would ever get at a "fine" Taco Bell establishment. The burritos contain things like pinto beans, corn, lettuce, and any meat of your choice all piled into a homemade tortilla. What's even more amazing is you get this delicacy for $5.00, I prefer the burrito de lengua de vaca which is translated into beef tongue in english. Hey now! I know what you are thinking... GROSS! right? Well beef tongue is considered a delicacy and tastes a lot like roast beef and no you don't get those little taste buds that are on a tongue (even I would sort of freak out at the sight of this). I will have more of my favorite foods to come, just thought I would start you all off with something interesting.
Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment