Monday, July 25, 2011

Skincare: Avon Solutions Plus Total Radiance eye gel

Avon's Total Radiance: Solutions Plus Eye Gel

I want to try my hand at some beauty blogging, so I am going to start posting some of my favorite items from my "collection".Just to let you know a little about my skin type; I am VERY OILY/Acne Prone and have some odd sensitivities that I have developed as I have gotten older. One of my big down falls that causes some nasty cystic breakouts for me is benzoyl peroxide. So I am always on the look out for things that will work with my mood swinging skin. 

My mother has recently started selling Avon and if you walk into my bathroom you can tell someone is hustling this stuff. LOL 
This blog is about this wonderful eye gel that is sold by Avon. It is called Total Radiance: Solutions Plus Eye Gel. I must say it has been a challenge for me to find an eye cream that would work with my overly sensitive eyes (I have terrible allergies), everything seems to want to run down into my eye and cause my eyes severe burning. This eye gel has been my savior. The box states: "This soothing eye gel refreshes and revives the eye area. Minimizes the appearance of undereye bags and helps brighten dark circles." I suffer from puffy eyes due to my allergies, before using this cream I would wake up some mornings barely able to open my eyes. I keep this product in my fridge so that it helps to de-puff faster and well it just feels good. I would say that this gel has helped tremendously with solving my problems of puffy eyes. As for the dark circles... I do have faint undereye circles caused from the respiratory problems(asthma)I have and the eye gel has helped with brightening around my eye area. I also like how the gel has a tightening effect and how quickly my skin absorbs it. My dehydration lines are diminished and my eyes appear more youthful thanks to the use of this eye gel. I got this when it was on sale for 2 for $11.99, and I must note a little bit of this product goes a loooong way. The eye gel is regularly priced at $12.50.
 So if you're interested in having an eye gel that is great for sensitive eyes I recommend that you run on over to my mother's Avon page: http://paulawynn.avonrepresentative.com/

and ORDER some TODAY!

P.S. The ingredient list is as follows:

WATER/EAU
HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT
GLYCERIN
ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE
PROPYLENE GLYCOL
DIPEPTIDE-2
PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3 
HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE
BUPLEURUM FALCATUM EXTRACT
EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT
MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT
LUPINUS LUTEUS SEED EXTRACT
TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) FRUIT EXTRACT
LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT
ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT
CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT
CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT
PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT
SAMBUCUS CANADENSIS EXTRACT
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
SODIUM HYALURONATE
ALLANTOIN
PANTHENOL
SQUALANE
CAFFEINE
RETINYL PALMITATE
ASCORBYL PALMITATE
BETA-CAROTENE
TOCOPHEROL
LECITHIN
GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE
BUTYLENE GLYCOL
ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER
PEG-8
POLYSORBATE 60
STEARETH-20
SODIUM CARBOMER
HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER
DISODIUM EDTA
TETRASODIUM EDTA
BENZYL ALCOHOL
METHYLPARABEN
MICA
TITANIUM DIOXIDE
RED 40
YELLOW 

*Note the peptides that are listed!!! :) 


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment