Monday, August 1, 2011

Beauty: Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Vanity Palette

I'm writing a review on my favorite Wet 'n' Wild palette. I know what some of you are thinking.... "Wet 'n' Wild, seriously?" But hold your horses these palettes are truly amazing. They are soft, buttery like, and highly pigmented. To me, they are comparable to MAC. However I do believe that MAC has gone a little of track in quality since Estee Lauder bought them out, but that's just my opinion. 

It might be a little late in the game to write a review about this palette because Wet 'n' Wild is phasing the six pan palettes out and soon it will all be about the 8-pan palettes. But on to the review.... 



This palette contains beautiful golds/browns in both matte and shimmer. I was not a fan of matte colors until I started using this palette. However, I must say that the matte powders are not finely milled so the colors can come out a little chalky looking. Going back to MAC, there are some great dupes in this palette that have been reviewed in other blogs online. I would provide a dupe list but I do not have the colors to compare in pictures, sorry about that. BUT you can google search for the dupes.


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment