Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oreo, Peanut Butter, & Brownie Cupcakes


I am a cupcake lover and I have recently gotten into experimenting making different types. I ran across this recipe and just knew I had to try these. Needless to say these oreo, peanut butter, and brownie cupcakes are rich with flavor. At first I could only eat half of one but they are so good that I forced myself to eat the other half. :) I wish I would have had some vanilla bean ice cream to go with these, but I settled for milk which I highly suggest you have on hand to wash them down with. These were very simple to make. Each cupcake has two oreos on the inside held together with creamy peanut butter and just add peanut butter to the top of the oreos that are being held together then pour on about 2 tablespoons of brownie batter (of your choice) and let it cover the cookies. I did add peanut butter to the bottom of the cookies that were being held together but the peanut butter just stuck to the cupcake wrappers so I don't recommend this, however the recipe I was using said to do so. I also wouldn't recommend using brownies with walnuts or pecans in them because this is an intense brownie/cupcake just the way it is. I hope you guys try these and enjoy them just as much as I have.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment