Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BzzAgent: Glade Expressions Collection

                          

First, let me start by saying that I am sorry I have been away for soooo long. After graduating from college, starting my career, and moving life has been pretty hectic. However, I feel that I have reached a settling point where I can get back to blogging. During my absence, I became a member of bzzagent and I have really enjoyed writing reviews for different products. I would like to start bringing those reviews to my blog. The first product I would like to introduce to you lovely ladies and gents is the new  glade expressions collection oil diffusers and fragrance mists. The fragrance I chose to try first is pineapple & mangosteen mainly because I like the bamboo diffuser that was offered with this scent and felt that it would fit the decor in my home better. The diffusers offered with the cotton & italian mandarin, fuji apple & cardamom spice, and lavender & juniper berry only come in white. The great thing about this diffuser is I can buy the other fragrance refills and use them in the bamboo diffuser. I don't feel that pineapple & mangosteen is an appropriate scent for the upcoming fall season, but since the diffusers only last 30 days I will be able to change the scent out quickly. 
When I first opened the product the scent of pineapple was quite obvious however as it has sat in my home for the past few days I don't notice the scent as much. When I feel that the scent is a little "lacking" I use the matching fragrance mist. The fragrance mist tends to linger for a few hours before it dissipates. On a side note, let me state that I am an avid Febreze user and I put all of my Febreze goodies away to ensure that I give these products an accurate review. I once tried glade a few years ago but didn't like the fact that it didn't get rid of the pet smells that lingered in my home, instead I felt that it just masked the scent instead. I still feel this way about the glade expressions collection fragrance mist and oil diffuser, however, I feel that the oil diffuser maintains a pleasant scent in between sprays. I'm also not sure if I really like the pineapple & mangosteen scent, it smells very cheap and a little too sweet for me. Inserting the fragrance diffuser was easy and I like the idea that no heat is needed and although glade came up with this fragrance mist holder I feel that it is lacking in design. Even though the fragrance mist is concealed I do not plan on leaving this institutional looking spray out for my guests to see. I felt like the company could have done a little better job with the design since the oil diffusers are designed with a modern look. Below I have posted pictures of the items as they are currently located on a table in my foyer. Sorry for the poor picture quality, my digital camera is currently charging so I had to take these with the droid. 
Until next time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment